Brainbanx helps leading organizations build Internet strategies, prioritize their investments, and develop and implement their action plans based on sound business planning.
How do you develop a winning Internet strategy?
- We quickly absorb everything that we can about your brand, business, marketing objectives, products and services, customers, and current website. We look at everything from the experience you are currently providing users to the technologies that power your site. After 8+ years, we know exactly what information that we need and how to get it quickly and painlessly.
- Then, we go through a strategic target analysis (STRATA) and generate a prioritized wish-list of strategic options focused on developing the "ideal? end user experience.
- During the STRATA session we analyze a number of key areas including: customer/target audience segmentation, communication objectives, gathering stakeholder alignment and cost vs. business impact.
- We evaluate and prioritize our options together. Not only do we keep the user experience as a primary focus, but we are also mindful of ways to improve your web ROI such as reducing customer acquisition costs, reducing customer service costs, and accelerating purchase processes. Even if you are considering a technology upgrade or a new content management tool, we believe that it must always be evaluated by its user experience impact.
- Once a direction is selected, we develop an action plan to realize your objectives and work with you to successfully achieve them.
Brainbanx knows that today's complex challenges facing all kinds of organizations are not easily met by 'out of the box' solutions. Brainbanx deploys a wide range of consulting, integration, and application/web hosting services to our customers. We work with organizations of all sizes that want to use Internet technologies to better manage their relationships with customers, suppliers and staff.
Implementing any new system can be a challenge even for an experienced person; we want to ensure our customers get the most from their technology investments. Our core expertise is in delivering Microsoft .NET-based solutions. We also have considerable experience developing custom applications for clients, component-based architectures with big functionality that require little ongoing maintenance.
When do you need custom development?
Custom development must always be measured against available off the shelf technology. As both a systems integrator and custom application developer, Brainbanx understands the benefits and risks associated with both off the shelf solutions and customized applications. Custom application development is indicated when:
1. The off the shelf technology is too generalized for a specific need
2. The business challenge is too simple to justify an expensive generic tool
3. No off the shelf technology exists for a specific requirement
What kinds of web technology experience do you have?
Our highly skilled consultants provide support for:
- Microsoft ASP.NET Custom Solutions Development specializing in deploying Dotnetnuke solutions
- Utilize our experience to deliver .NET Solutions faster
- Real Careers Human Resources Software, Online Survey Module and Dotnetnuke content management
- Keep your existing system and applications, while utilizing the latest technology
- Move your existing application into ASP.NET or use our XML technology to integrate your existing applications
- ASP.NET Consulting and Training
- Delivered by people with real Hands-On ASP.NET Experience
- Train your staff on the latest ASP.NET Technologies